The hospital is equipped with five air conditioned operation theaters for performing surgeries. Four theaters are located in the second floor in the OT complex, consisting of two modular OTs, one general surgical OT and one Gynaec OT. Another operation theater is located in the Casualty department. .
Intensive Care Units (ICU):
The hospital has state of the art 13 bed air conditioned ICU to look after critical patients. The hospital also provides separate 5 bed SICU for critical post operative surgical patients. 6 bed NICU with special equipments for care of critical new born babies is also available. The ICUs are manned round the clock by duty doctors and trained nursing staff.
The Department is equipped with Digital (Computerized) X-ray (Fixed and portable), Ultrasonography with colour Doppler (fixed and portable) and multi slice spiral CT scan machines. Following services are available for hospital patients and outside referrals:
- All types of X rays / X ray procedures. All types ultrasound scans such as abdomen, small parts, MSK, neurosongrams, antenatal scans, colour Doppler scans including renal Doppler, Portal vein Doppler, Carotid Doppler, extremity Doppler scans and 2D echocardiography.
- Plain and contrast CT scans including CT angiography.
- Non- vascular interventional procedures including USG and CT guided FNAC, biopsy and drainage procedures.
The hospital has a dedicated laboratory with automatic and semi-automatic machines to cater to the investigations of OP and IP patients. All blood and fluid investigations are available. In addition, microbiology, cytology and histopathology facilities are also available. Laboratory services are open round the clock for hospital patients and outside referrals.
A separate sample collection room is provided in OPD section for patient convenience.
The types of available wards/rooms for patient accommodation are:
- Male general ward.
- Female general ward.
- Semi-special ward: Double/triple occupancy rooms with attender beds and attached bathrooms.
- Special rooms: Single occupancy non a/c rooms with attender bed and attached bathrooms.
- Deluxe rooms: Single occupancy a/c rooms with attender bed and attached bathrooms.
- Executive rooms: Single occupancy a/c suites with with attender bed and attached bathrooms.
- Labour Suite: Separate one bed labour suite is available for safe conduction of deliveries.
A dedicated ambulance is available for transportation of patients. A request for pick up of a sick patient also can be made over telephone.
(Dedicated ambulance mobile number: 9108916333)
Separate Dialysis ward with a provision to conduct upto three simultaneous dialysis procedures is available. This facility is available for out patients as well as admitted patients. For appointments kindly contact front desk/reception. .
The hospital has corporate tie-ups with various insurance companies to facilitate smooth billing and/ or cashless transactions for patients with health insurance. There is also tie-ups for pre-insurance health check. Interested persons may contact insurance cell of the Hospital for further details. .
Master Health Check Up:
There is a provision for tailor-made health check up programs for general public who can select between different types of health check up packages to suit their needs. These packages include several blood tests, Chest X ray, Ultrasonography and physician consultations in various combinations. There is a dedicated team for health check up which coordinates with different departments and arranges for various tests within the hospital for comfort and convenience.
Short duration procedures such as endoscopy, colonscopy, bronchoscopy are available.
Medico-legal cases :
The hospital accepts all types of MLC cases.